"Smart Advice For
Use these tips to get with your chosen workout program right away.
- Allow yourself time to get familiar with the moves. Ease into
your new exercises slowly. Take your time and be patient with yourself.
- Start your workout routine with your basic essentials for success.
- TV and VCR or DVD player, electricity
- Enough space to move around
- Water and towel
- Supplements (optional)
- Schedule your workouts.
Habit helps. Schedule a consistent time and place for your workout.
5 to 6 times/week is optimal.
- Take it easy with your new workout routine. During the first
week or two focus on learning and understanding your moves and what your body
can handle. Getting too sore too quickly is not very encouraging and can
cause you to give up, introducing a new fitness program to your body gradually
is always best.
- Take a "Before" picture. Keeping a record of your progress
starting with "day 1" will help you to track your results.
- Press "Play". Just do it. Do your workout routine and you're done for the day - you're on your way to a complete body transformation.
Simple, easy... and fun. That's it. You are now ready to implement the tips and strategies many have use to transform their bodies and lives. Stay with it, follow the 3 keys to fitness and you will experience fantastic results inside and out.
For more great fitness advice, check out our fitness articles.