"Get The Body You Want
Through Healthy Eating"
We want to provide you with healthy eating tips to help you lose weight without depriving or starving yourself.
Experience has taught us, this does not work in the long term. To be honest, consistently making bad food choices will not equal weight loss - no matter how much you workout.
Here are smart diet tips to help in achieving your fitness goals.
Basic Transforming Diet Tips:
- Maintain portion control. Control the size of your portions.
Stop eating once you're satisfied, not when you're full.
attention to what you are eating. Fresh fruits, vegetables, lean
meats, fish are recommended. Every meal should be conservatively portioned
and have an pretty even ratio of carbs, proteins and healthy fats.
- Replace processed foods with fresh, whole foods. Go for high
fiber foods whenever possible.
- Consistently eat 5 to 6 times a day. It is important to
maintain at least a 5x/day eating schedule to keep you from getting hungry and
overeating, plus it allows your body the fuel needed to rebuild after your
workout and will help to increase your metabolism.
- Drink lots of water. Your body is 70% water. Drinking at
least 8 - 10 glasses/day keeps your body hydrated and allows it to cleanse
- Fortify your diet with a daily multi-vitamin (preferably liquid -
your body will absorb it better). An exceptional daily vitamin-mineral
supplement ensures that you will get all the necessary nutrients your body needs
when cutting calories.
- Avoid eating at the wrong times. Refrain from eating before working out (not even a diet bar or sports drink) and before going to sleep. You want your body to be in fat-burning mode. Stop eating 3 hours before bedtime.
For more great fitness advice, check out our diet articles.